The Nazi clock that might have ticked away Hitler’s last hoursApril 7th, 2009 - 12:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 7 (ANI): A Nazi clock that might have called time on German dictator Adolf Hitler’s final hours in his bunker is now available at an antiques shop in England.
Michael Fanthorpe, the owner of the shop in Dereham, Norfolk, describes the eagle-topped timepiece as a gilded bronze clock.
He has revealed that the Nazi timepiece was a British soldier’s prized memento from the fall of Berlin.
“If I can find a photo of it with Hitler, who knows how much it’s worth,” the Daily Express quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- Germany's first Hitler exhibition seeks to break age-old taboos - Oct 13, 2010
- Hitler had son with French teen - Feb 18, 2012
- Hitler's exhibition in Berlin extended due to throngs of visitors - Jan 07, 2011
- Hitler's last surviving bodyguard stops replying to fan mail - Jan 28, 2011
- What's in the name Hitler? - Sep 05, 2012
- Bollywood's Hitler biopic with Indian twist - Jun 09, 2010
- Unseen pics reveal Hitler's colourful side - Sep 25, 2010
- A Bollywood first - film about Hitler and Nazi Germany - Jun 08, 2010
- The mutt who mimicked the Nazi salute and mocked Hitler - Jan 08, 2011
- Ear-shattering vuvuzelas are even driving Hitler nuts - Jun 17, 2010
- A Bollywood first - film about Hitler and Nazi Germany (Lead) - Jun 08, 2010
- Hitler's bedsheets up for auction - Nov 25, 2011
- Austrian city strips Hitler of its honorary citizenship - May 25, 2011
- FBI believed Hitler 'faked his own death with a bogus suicide' in 1945 - Apr 10, 2011
- Hitler's dreams of creating "Fuhrermuseum" containing stolen artworks revealed - May 20, 2010