The mothers of my kids are great: Lil WayneApril 9th, 2009 - 1:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 9 (IANS) Rapper Lil Wayne is grateful to the mothers of his children for allowing him to spend time with them according to his convenience.
Contactmusic.com reports that Wayne at times spends close to months away from his son and daughter but their mothers are very accommodating and allow him to talk to the kids whenever he wants to.
He said: “The mothers of my kids are great… If I’m calling at three in the morning because I’m in Europe, they’re willing to jump on that call: ‘Wake up! It’s your daddy’. If I haven’t seen my daughter (Reginae, 10) in two months and want to see her, her mum’s packing her stuff up, asking where to send it.”
Wayne’s son is called Dwayne Carter III.
- Lil Wayne plans to retire at 35 - Oct 25, 2011
- Is Nivea Hamilton pregnant? - Jun 12, 2009
- Lil Wayne's lovers get along well - Oct 19, 2009
- Lil Wayne 'becomes dad for second time' this year - Nov 19, 2009
- Lil Wayne becomes dad for third time - Sep 14, 2009
- Lil Wayne sues Quincy Jones' son - Sep 08, 2012
- Lil Wayne to father two children from two women in 2009? - Jun 13, 2009
- Lil Wayne a dad-twice? - Aug 20, 2009
- Lil Wayne to be dad for fourth time - Oct 16, 2009
- Minaj wants kids protected from her lyrics - Apr 29, 2012
- Lil Wayne gifts fan's ailing mother motorised wheelchair - Dec 21, 2010
- Lil Wayne sued by 'Lollipop' producer - Mar 23, 2011
- Ja Rule to begin his prison sentence today - Jun 09, 2011
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012