The Most Influential Magazine Covers of all Time revealedAugust 8th, 2008 - 6:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 8 (ANI): Vivienne Westwood dressed as Margaret Thatcher, a photograph of Princess Diana published following her death and the Beckhams” nuptials have made to the list of the Most Influential Magazine Covers of all Time.
A panel of judges from within the magazine industry have selected 16 covers, reports Times Online.
Victoria Beckham graces two covers, while husband David Beckham, supermodel Kate Moss, Oasis star Liam Gallagher, actress Patsy Kensit also feature.
NME, The Face, Vogue, OK!, Vanity Fair, Time Out and Private Eye are all on the shortlist.
The winner will be announced on September 29. (ANI)
- Patsy Kensit says ex-hubby Liam Gallagher was love of her life - Oct 02, 2010
- Rowling named Britain's most influential woman - Oct 11, 2010
- Liam Gallagher shuns 12-year-old daughter - Jul 21, 2010
- Liam Gallagher's ex-wife weds for 4th time - Apr 20, 2009
- Princess Diana's wedding dress voted the best ever - Mar 29, 2011
- Kate Moss graces Vogue's cover for 30th time! - Aug 22, 2010
- Liam Gallagher is a great babysitter - Aug 11, 2009
- Margaret Thatcher named world's most influential woman - Nov 01, 2010
- Kate Moss smoulders as she poses nude for Brazilian Vogue - Apr 29, 2011
- Harry Potter author JK Rowling named 'most influential woman in UK' - Oct 11, 2010
- Kate Moss gets new hairstyle - Nov 04, 2010
- Liam Gallagher quit drugs for his children - Oct 12, 2009
- Princess Diana's dress fetches $816,000 - Jun 26, 2011
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
Tags: beckhams, david beckham, graces, husband david beckham, kate moss, liam gallagher, margaret thatcher, nme, oasis star, panel of judges, patsy kensit, princess diana, private eye, september 29, shortlist, supermodel kate moss, vanity fair, victoria beckham, vivienne westwood, vogue