Texas woman claims she saw Christ-like figure in CheetoMay 20th, 2009 - 5:31 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 20 (ANI): A woman from Preston Hollow, Texas claims that she saw a Christ-like figure among the cheetos that she was eating.
According to the Dallas Morning News, the incident happened as Sara Bell and her husband Dan were driving and munching on a bag of Cheetos.
“Jesus appeared,” the New York Daily News quoted her as telling the Preston Hollow People newspaper.
“I had eaten most of the ones in my hand and one was left lying there, and I said ‘Oh my gosh! Look at this! It really looks like a person in a robe praying’,” Bell told KTVT-TV.
Dan confirmed her claim of the cheeto looking like Jesus, and the two have named it as “Cheesus”.
“Wow! It does look like a praying Jesus,” he added. (ANI)
- Woman claims to see Christ's image in her X-ray - Dec 29, 2010
- US family finds crab with Osama's face - Jul 22, 2012
- Dallas police cut extra protection at Bush home - Jul 09, 2009
- Johnny Depp in trouble - Dec 05, 2011
- Image of Jesus Christ found on naan - Jan 11, 2010
- "What If God Was One Of Us" Featured On "Glee" - Oct 06, 2010
- Good Friday observed with prayers and fast - Apr 22, 2011
- Congress attacks CPI-M for using Christ portrait - Feb 03, 2012
- Ash Wednesday & Lent to begin on the 22nd of February - Feb 21, 2012
- Jesus! Goa priest turns filmmaker - Aug 04, 2011
- Troy Aikman all set to divorce Rhonda - Jan 27, 2011
- Where Jesus' language Aramaic lives on in Syrian village - Apr 22, 2012
- Nevada observes 25th Thanksgiving with Christian-Muslim-Hindu-Buddhist-Jewish-Baha'i prayers - Nov 26, 2010
- Man sees Jesus on Google Earth - Jul 05, 2010
- Jesus' Barn conversion image revealed - Mar 16, 2012