Terrorism unacceptable, unjustifiable: Sheikh HasinaSeptember 7th, 2011 - 8:05 pm ICT by IANS
Dhaka, Sep 7 (IANS) Stating that any act of terrorism is “unacceptable” and “unjustifiable”, Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wednesday expressed her “profound shock and outrage” over the bomb blast outside the Delhi High Court that killed at least 11 people.
“She condemned the heinous act and stated that any act of terrorism is unacceptable, criminal and unjustifiable, regardless of their motivation,” a foreign office statement said.
Hasina conveyed her “heartfelt sympathies and profound condolences to the members of the bereaved families”.
“She also offered prayers for the eternal peace of those who have passed away, and for the people of India to bear this shock with fortitude,” the statement said.
- Delhi blast: World rallies to India's support (Roundup) - Sep 07, 2011
- UN Security Council condemns Iraq terror attacks - Sep 12, 2012
- UNSC condemns Delhi attack; vows to combat terror - Sep 08, 2011
- UN Security Council condemns bomb attacks in Nigeria - Nov 06, 2011
- 31 die in Bangladesh boat capsize (Third Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- PM expresses shock over US gurudwara killing - Aug 06, 2012
- International community strongly condemns Moscow terror attack - Jan 25, 2011
- China, Indonesia condemn Delhi terror attack - Sep 08, 2011
- PM condoles deaths in Tamil Nadu train fire (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- 69 die in Nigeria attacks, UN condemns it (Lead) - Nov 06, 2011
- India condemns killing of Pakistan minister - Mar 03, 2011
- Canada stands by India, says terrorism is 'alive and active' - Jul 14, 2011
- Obama orders US flag at half mast after gurdwara killing - Aug 07, 2012
- Beni Prasad Verma condoles passing away of Arjun Singh - Mar 04, 2011
- PM condemns 'senseless' Oslo violence - Jul 25, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,