Ten killed in bomb attacks in IraqApril 6th, 2009 - 5:26 pm ICT by IANS
Baghdad, April 6 (DPA) At least 10 people were killed Monday and 45 injured as four bombs rocked separate locations here, television reports said.
Iraq’s al-Iraqia channel said four were killed and 15 were injured in a blast in the bustling al-Alawi commercial district in central Baghdad.
Two further bombings occurred in Shiite-dominated suburbs, while the fourth attack involved a car bomb in al-Naria district, in southeast Baghdad, targeting an official of the Interior Ministry.
Two people were killed in that explosion, including a bodyguard, and four civilians were injured, the Voices of Iraq (VOI) news agency reported.
- 25 killed, over 170 wounded in Iraq attacks - Mar 20, 2012
- 43 killed, over 190 wounded in Iraq bomb attacks (Lead) - Mar 20, 2012
- Iraq official survives bomb attack - Apr 22, 2012
- Six killed in Iraq violence - Dec 05, 2011
- Six killed, 19 injured in Iraq attacks - Jul 07, 2010
- 27 killed in Iraq bomb attacks - Dec 22, 2011
- 32 killed, 68 injured in Baghdad car bombings (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- 63 killed in Iraq violence (Lead) - Dec 22, 2011
- Two killed, 15 wounded in Iraq attacks - Dec 20, 2011
- Nine killed in Iraq attacks - Apr 19, 2012
- 20 pilgrims killed in Baghdad bombings - Jun 16, 2012
- Suicide bomber kills 53 in Iraq - Jan 15, 2012
- Iraqi minister survives car blast - Mar 08, 2012
- 13 killed, 74 injured in series of blasts in Baghdad - May 22, 2011
- At least 11 killed, 44 injured in separate blasts in Iraq - Oct 15, 2009
Tags: al iraqia, bodyguard, bomb attacks, bombings, bombs, car bomb, central baghdad, civilians, dpa, explosion, interior ministry, iraq baghdad, naria, news agency, television reports, voices of iraq