Temporary relief for Madonna in residency battle against ex-hubbyJanuary 30th, 2009 - 7:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 30(IANS) In her residency battle with ex-husband Guy Ritchie, pop diva Madonna has been given temporary permission to take her two sons to the US.The two kids - eight-year-old Rocco and three-year-old adopted boy David - will join their sister Lourdes, 12, in New York. The move might be made permanent soon, reported thesun.co.uk.
“Everything is going to be resolved in the next couple of weeks. Everything is going well. It’s pretty amicable at the moment. Things are progressing,” said a source close to the the pop star.
Madonna’s spokeswoman, however, refused to comment on her post-divorce plans.
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie attend Kabbalah service - Feb 02, 2009
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Ritchie won't ask a penny from Madonna - Nov 20, 2008
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna learns breakdance from son - May 18, 2012
- Madonna impresses beau's mom - Sep 03, 2011
- Madonna takes adopted daughter Mercy to Kabbalah meeting - Jul 06, 2009
- Ritchie not to challenge Madonna''s plans to move kids to NY - Feb 01, 2009
- Kelly Osbourne To Soon Endorse Madonna ‘s Clothing Line - Jan 25, 2011
- Cooking, not Madonna's forte - Jan 15, 2012
- Men didn't find young Madonna attractive - Nov 11, 2011