Teen dad Alfie Patten is not the actual father, show DNA testsMarch 26th, 2009 - 12:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 26 (ANI): DNA tests on Alfie Patten, the 13-year-old boy who was alleged to have become a father when he was just 12, show that he not the baby girl’s actual dad.
The 300-pound test was conducted on him after half a dozen boys claimed to have slept with schoolgirl pal Chantelle Stedman, 15.
Although Alfie was convinced he was the dad after a single night of unprotected sex with Chantelle, the DNA test proved the 4ft-tall pupil was not the father of her seven-week-old tot Maisie Roxanne.
According to the Mirror, Chantelle had told her half-sister Jodie O’Neill, 17, that her daughter’s father could have been one of the boys she slept with at her parents’ home in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
The paper further reveals that the teen girl also said that her mother Penny had ordered her to keep saying that she has been a virgin when she slept with Alfie, from Hailsham. (ANI)
- 13yr-old Alfie Patten's daughter's father is another teen: DNA results - May 19, 2009
- 'In the name of the father': Chantelle Stedman baby has new dad - May 20, 2009
- Who's the dad? Teenage parents await DNA test results - Feb 18, 2009
- 13-year-old boy becomes a dad - Feb 14, 2009
- 13yr-old Alfies daughters nanny says DNA test will be for sake of the kids - Feb 17, 2009
- Another teen claims to be real father of 13yr-old Alfies daughter - Feb 15, 2009
- Brit boy who looks like an 8yr-old becomes dad at 13 - Feb 13, 2009
- 13yr-old dad Alfie may make millions revealing DNA test results live on TV - Feb 18, 2009
- 13yr-old dad Alfies girlfriend ridicules claims she slept with other teens - Feb 16, 2009
- 13yr-old Brit father wont be prosecuted - Feb 14, 2009
- 13yr-old father Alfie finds priests support - Feb 16, 2009
- Mum let off after car crash kills baby - Nov 26, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey reveals previously undiscovered half-sister - Jan 25, 2011
- Gaga's former assistant sues her tour company - Dec 27, 2011
- Brit boy, 2, is world's first to be born with an extra strand of DNA - Apr 12, 2011
Tags: alfie, baby girl, dna test, dna tests, dozen boys, east sussex, eastbourne, half a dozen, half sister, london march, maisie, o neill, one of the boys, patten, pound test, pupil, schoolgirl, stedman, teen dad, unprotected sex