Taliban releases 30 Pak security personnelNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:12 am ICT by admin
The Taliban also handed them their four vehicles.
Mehsud tribes were making attempts to get these security officials released for last many days, The News reported quoting sources.
Meanwhile, local Taliban gunned down four persons in Matta area of Swat.
One person was seriously injured in the shooting incident. (ANI)
- Drone strike didn't kill top leader: Pakistani Taliban - Jan 16, 2012
- 15 killed in US drone strike in North Waziristan - Jan 17, 2010
- 25 Pakistani troopers killed in Taliban attack: Army - Aug 27, 2011
- Six kids among 26 killed in Pakistan attacks (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- US consulate vehicles targeted in Peshawar blast, one dead (Second Lead) - May 20, 2011
- 25 killed in Pakistan violence (Lead) - Aug 15, 2009
- Pakistan says Taliban leader in Swat surrounded (Lead) - Sep 14, 2009
- Rioters attack Chinese police station, 4 killed - Jul 18, 2011
- Pak security forces kill seven militants in Swat - Apr 11, 2011
- Taliban confirms Hakimullah Mehsud injured (Lead) - Jan 15, 2010
- 15 abducted Pakistani troopers killed - Jan 05, 2012
- 'South Waziristan operations may regain investor confidence' - Oct 18, 2009
- Five troopers killed in Pakistan suicide bombing - Dec 24, 2011
- 8 die as bullets settle militants' argument over widow - Aug 30, 2010
- Taliban announces indefinite ceasefire in Swat (Second Lead) - Feb 24, 2009