Switzerland condemns terror attacks in MumbaiNovember 28th, 2008 - 4:38 am ICT by IANS
Geneva, Nov 28 (Xinhua) The Swiss government Thursday condemned the series of terrorist attacks in India’s commercial capital Mumbai, the foreign ministry said in a statement. “Switzerland condemns these terrorist acts as absolutely unjustifiable,” it said.
“The people and authorities of Switzerland extend their condolences to the Indian authorities and their deep sympathies to the families of the victims,” it added.
The ministry also warned Swiss citizens travelling to India of the risk of further attacks in the country.
It said tourists should follow the advice of the Indian authorities and their travel agents and avoid large crowds and demonstrations.
- UNSC condemns Delhi attack; vows to combat terror - Sep 08, 2011
- UN Security Council condemns Iraq terror attacks - Sep 12, 2012
- China, Indonesia condemn Delhi terror attack - Sep 08, 2011
- 'Indian, Chinese tourists prefer Switzerland' - Jan 17, 2011
- Delhi blast: World rallies to India's support (Roundup) - Sep 07, 2011
- Indonesia condemns Mumbai blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- US conveys solidarity over Delhi bombing - Sep 08, 2011
- NATO secretary general condemns Mumbai attacks - Jul 15, 2011
- India, Switzerland sign MOU for cooperation in finance - Oct 04, 2011
- Americans in Pakistan advised to avoid crowds, demonstrations - Jun 19, 2011
- Canada stands by India, says terrorism is 'alive and active' - Jul 14, 2011
- UN Security Council condemns bomb attacks in Nigeria - Nov 06, 2011
- US warns citizens against travelling to Pakistan due to Al-Qaida, Taliban threats - Feb 03, 2011
- Canada warns of terror attacks in Delhi's Chandni Chowk - May 01, 2010
- 'Indian government a bunch of softies' (Lead) - Jul 14, 2011
Tags: condolences, foreign ministry, indian authorities, mumbai terror attack, swiss citizens, swiss government, terror attacks, terrorist acts, terrorist attacks in india, travelling to india, xinhua