”Suffocated Chelsy heading to Africa after splitting with HarryJanuary 26th, 2009 - 2:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 26 (ANI): Prince Harrys girlfriend ended her five-year-long relationship with him because she felt suffocated thinking of life inside the Royal Family, and is now moving to South Africa, revealed a pal.
According to reports, the Zimbabwean beauty disliked being in constant light, which focussed on the Royals.
And also, the 23-year-old law student was not very happy about the limited time she spent with Harry because of his military career.
While earlier Chelsy had been considering moving to London to be with the Prince, she is now expected to return to Africa after finishing her two-year post-graduate law degree at Leeds University.
It has always been a volatile relationship and they have broken up before but this time it really does seem to be the final split, the Daily Express quoted a friend as saying.
She has got her own life to lead and I think she feels that Harry has never chosen or perhaps hasnt been able to choose to make enough time for her because of what is expected of him.
Every now and again she has got upset about his partying or when she has heard about him being seen in the company of other women, but I dont think thats the main problem. Shes a bit of party animal herself.
Ive just never thought she would become a princess. She finds all of that too suffocating. Shes realised its not for her, the pal added.
While the Clarence House has given no statement about the break-up, but the 24-year-old Prince has told friends that the break-up was amicable claiming the relationship had simply run its course. (ANI)
- Harry's invitation to Chelsy for Royal wedding sparks patch-up rumours - Nov 29, 2010
- Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy back in touch with old flame - Oct 10, 2010
- Prince Harrys girlfriend dumped him on Facebook! - Jan 26, 2009
- Prince Harry, girlfriend strain relations (Lead) - Jun 21, 2010
- Prince Harry 'moves in with Chelsy Davy' - Jan 25, 2010
- Prince Harry splits with Chelsy Davy - Jun 21, 2010
- Pricne Harry falls for Scandinavian singer? - Oct 18, 2010
- Prince Harry, Chelsy Davy's '9-hr Christmas lovefest in London' - Dec 22, 2009
- Chelsy Davy trying to win back Prince Harry with pub crawl - Mar 01, 2009
- Chelsy Davy splits from Prince Harry - Sep 27, 2010
- Prince Harry, Chelsy Davy 'split for good' - Sep 28, 2010
- Prince Harry asks girlfriend to 'take a break' from him - Jun 27, 2010
- Kate Middleton gives cooking lessons to Harry - Aug 26, 2012
- 'Ambitious Chelsy Davy vows not to marry Prince Harry' - Apr 04, 2010
- Chelsy Davy to reunite with Prince Harry? - Feb 05, 2011
Tags: clarence house, daily express, graduate law, harry london, law degree, leeds university, limited time, london jan, military career, moving to london, old prince, party animal, partying, post graduate, prince harrys girlfriend, princess, royal family, royals, south africa, thinking of life