Strauss-Kahn bedded three women the weekend he ‘assaulted’ maid?July 17th, 2011 - 10:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn had sex with three women the same weekend he allegedly assaulted a New York hotel maid, a media report alleged Sunday.
Strauss-Kahn confessed to his wife that he had bedded the trio in a last hurrah before the French presidential race, Daily Mail reported citing a French magazine Le Point.
“So, it wasn’t just one for the road before the presidential campaign,” a friend of wife Anne Sinclair told the magazine. “It was three.”
The 62-year-old, presently released without a bail bond, is scheduled to appear in in court Monday.
His legal team expects him to be fully exonerated from the charges that he sexually assaulted the maid in his Sofitel Hotel suite May 14.
On July 2, Strauss-Kahn was released from house arrest, as the sexual assault case against him moved another step closer to dismissal. The case’s chances of dismissal grew after prosecutors told the Manhattan judge that they had serious problems with the case.
They acknowledged the significant credibility issues with the hotel housekeeper who accused Strauss-Kahn of trying to rape her in May.
After his arrest Strauss-Kahn resigned as managing director of the International Monetary Fund.
During a brief hearing July 2 at State Supreme Court in Manhattan, prosecutors did not oppose his release; the judge then freed Strauss-Kahn on his own recognizance.
- Strauss-Kahn blames Sarkozy for destroying his bid - Apr 28, 2012
- Ex-IMF chief Strauss-Kahn released - Jul 02, 2011
- IMF ex-head Strauss-Kahn pleads not guilty - Jun 06, 2011
- IMF chief denied bail in sex assault case (Lead) - May 17, 2011
- Former IMF chief granted bail in sexual assault case (Lead) - May 20, 2011
- Strauss-Kahn charged in prostitution case - Mar 27, 2012
- Strauss-Kahn free to return to France - Aug 24, 2011
- Ex-IMF chief Strauss-Kahn released as case teeters (Lead) - Jul 02, 2011
- Ex-IMF chief Strauss Kahn's court hearing postponed - Jul 12, 2011
- Strauss-Kahn returns home after sex assault case - Sep 04, 2011
- IMF chief to defend himself against sex charges - May 16, 2011
- Former IMF chief gets bail, placed under home detention - May 20, 2011
- Prosecutors move to drop charges against Strauss-Kahn - Aug 23, 2011
- Charges dropped against Strauss-Kahn (Lead) - Aug 24, 2011
- IMF chief to face New York court in sex assault case - May 16, 2011
Tags: anne sinclair, bail bond, credibility issues, daily mail, dominique strauss kahn, french magazine, french presidential race, hotel maid, imf chief, international monetary fund, international monetary fund imf, last hurrah, magazine le point, manhattan judge, new york hotel, own recognizance, sexual assault case, sofitel hotel, state supreme court, wife anne