Stone says Garfield helped her improveAugust 5th, 2011 - 2:27 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 5 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone credits boyfriend Andrew Garfield for helping her improve her acting skills.
“Andrew is one of the most giving actors I’ve ever worked with,” Stone told Teen Vogue magazine.
“If I needed to get to a place of love or sadness in a scene, he’d leave messages on my phone to replay, or slip in lines off camera for a different reaction than what was scripted. He gave me so much to react to,” she added.
The actress is also playing Garfield’s love interest in “The Amazing Spider-Man”.
The 22-year-old revealed that she harbours a desire to produce a film, reports usmagazine.com.
“I have dreams of being a producer, being behind a camera… and making movies that affect people the way they affect me. I don’t even need to be in them,” Stone told the magazine.
“I still really like acting, but I feel like if a day came…,” she said.
- Break up was visceral: Emma Stone - Aug 28, 2012
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Dad would kill me if I pose nude: Emma Stone - Oct 10, 2011
- Emma Stone nervous about 'Spider-Man' role - Dec 08, 2010
- Woodward eyes single Pattinson - Aug 30, 2012
- Emma Stone worries about dying - Jun 11, 2012
- Stone moves in with Garfield - Apr 06, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- Stone opens about battle with panic attacks - Jun 23, 2012
- Emma Stone wants internship at bakery - Jul 07, 2011
- Emma Stone wants to turn producer - Aug 06, 2011
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- Stone bakes cake to cope with anxiety - Jun 30, 2012
- Emma is very special: Andrew Garfield - Jun 20, 2012
- Garfield named ambassador of orphans - Jul 01, 2012