Stay away from my partner, Jolie warns AnistonJune 24th, 2009 - 1:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 24 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has warned Jennifer Aniston to stay away from her partner Brad Pitt and has asked her to stop sending text messages to him.
According to dailymail.co.uk, Jolie is apparently not very happy with Aniston still being close to Pitt. Reports claim that Jolie sent the messages from Pitt’s mobile and signed off with the initials AJ.
There are reports that Aniston has been sending gifts to Pitt at his office in Los Angele. She is trying to stay close to her ex-husband just in case his relationship with Jolie doesn’t work out.
“Jen is such a thoughtful person. She sends little gifts to his Plan B production offices in LA if she spots something he might like. And she’ll send him daily motivators - quotes from self-help books she reads about staying positive. It must really lift his spirits,” said a source close to them.
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Jolie 'sends letter to Aniston telling her she would be a good mum' - Sep 25, 2010
- Depp-Jolie steamy scene in trouble - Nov 07, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Aniston, Theroux to form production company - Apr 02, 2012
- When Aniston received letter from Jolie - Sep 24, 2010
- Angelina Jolie Asks Jeniifer To Keep Distance From Her Kids - Jun 25, 2010
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- Brad Pitt's Claim: He Hopes Jennifer Aniston Forgets Him - Mar 15, 2010
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
Tags: actress angelina jolie, aj, angelina jolie, b production, brad pitt, dailymail, hollywood, hollywood actress, initials, jennifer aniston, june 24, little gifts, plan b, quotes, relationship, self help books, sending gifts, sending text messages, spirits, thoughtful person