Stark naked stripper ’stiletto’s’ pub owners after drunk on job accusationNovember 11th, 2010 - 4:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 11 (ANI): A stark naked stripper in Britain is said to have attacked a pub landlord and his wife with a stiletto-heeled shoe after she was accused of being drunk on the job.
Holly Jaswal, 23, knocked out landlady Toni O’Brien and left her husband David bleeding from one eye, and staff had to wrestle her to the ground and hold her until police arrived at the Crown pub in Knaphill, Surrey.
“I nearly lost the sight of an eye. This whole incident cost me my business. It shattered my confidence. It affected my wife the same way,” the Daily Mail quoted David as telling the jury.
The court heard that during the brawl Jaswal called O’Brien a “pervert” and a “paedophile”, and that she told his wife, it’s no wonder her husband flirts with other girls, looking at the state she’s in.
Jaswal, from Brighton, East Sussex, has denied two charges of assault causing actual bodily harm, and has insisted she struck and injured the married couple in self-defence.
“Put simply, Ms Jaswal took umbrage at being accused of being drunk,” Ruby Selva, prosecuting, said.
The court was told that during her police interview Jaswal said the couple had attacked her and she had lashed out with her shoe to defend herself.
O’Brien, 43, told the court that when confronted about her drinking on the night of the incident, Jaswal had said, “I’m not f***ing drunk.”
“There was a slight slurring of words. It was said in an aggressive nature. I told her I would contact the agency and not have her on the premises any more,” he said.
He said he then felt a searing pain as he was struck in the eye, and he restrained her, as he did not want to be hit again.
The Woking Borough Council revoked the pub’s licence, and it has now gone out of business.
Michael Hillman, defending, told the court that the pub’s closure had followed complaints of noisy music, and acts of rowdiness and criminal damage by punters, which had kept the neighbours awake. (ANI)
- Dumped by girlfriend, man feeds her hamster to dog - Apr 26, 2012
- Twits claim Harrison Ford appeared 'drunk' on TV - Nov 24, 2010
- Dottie Sandusky takes witness stand at husband's trial - Jun 20, 2012
- Prince William gets marriage proposal during visit Down Under - Mar 21, 2011
- Brit man, 75, back in jail after spending 50 of last 56 years in slammer - Oct 02, 2010
- England left looking like a pub side against Ireland: Brit press - Mar 03, 2011
- Gay marriage is slavery: Catholic leader - Mar 05, 2012
- 'Mamata won't attend Akhilesh, Badal's swearing-in' - Mar 11, 2012
- George Lopez reacts to the cancellation of his show - Aug 11, 2011
- Conan O'Brien Criticizes Jay Leno Over 'The Tonight Show' Mess - May 03, 2010
- Ireland put India on notice with victory over England - Mar 03, 2011
- O'Brien wary of strong Indian batting, bowling line-up - Mar 04, 2011
- Pat O'Brien's Autobiography On Divorce, Rehab To Release In 2011 - Jul 01, 2010
- Pat O'Brien To Tell All In Autobiography - Jul 01, 2010
- Mamata's paintings to be auctioned - Apr 05, 2011
Tags: actual bodily harm, aggressive nature, brighton east, crown pub, daily mail, east sussex, jaswal, knaphill surrey, married couple, michael hillman, noisy music, o brien, paedophile, police interview, pub landlord, pub owners, punters, self defence, stiletto, woking borough council