Spears shelled out $450,000 for securityMay 17th, 2009 - 1:11 am ICT by IANS
London, May 16 (IANS) Pop diva Britney Spears refuses to take any risks when it comes to her safety, as she’s splashed out almost $450,000 (300,000 pounds) on her security.
Court documents filed May 15 by Spears’ attorneys show the singer paid $447,633 (298,422 pounds) to make sure she was well protected between March and December last year, reports contactmusic.com.
The “Toxic” hitmaker parted with $625,000 (417,000 pounds) to pay ex-husband Kevin Federline’s lawyers and also handed Federline $178,818 (119,212 pounds) in child support payments for their two children Sean Preston, three, and two-year-old Jayden James.
Spears also paid out $49,387 (32,925 pounds) on household repairs and maintenance, according to the documents.
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney rides a carousel with her sons at London Zoo - Jun 17, 2009
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011