Spears’ ex-husband in trouble for not paying rentOctober 8th, 2009 - 1:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 8 (IANS) Kevin Federline, ex-husband of pop star Britney Spears, has got notice from his landlord asking for $111,692 in damages for leaving the apartment in a mess and for not paying the rent either.
The gutters were stuffed with cigarette butts and empty bottles. The owner of the flat was angry and sent Federline a letter demanding up to $111,692 (70,000 pounds) for unpaid rent and damages.
“The landlord was irritated when he saw the state of his house. Everything was broken and even the garden lamp posts were bent,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Federline’s official spokesperson said: “His agent, lawyer and manager no longer work for him. None of us have any idea what is going on.”
- Kevin Federline in the dock for trashed mansion - Aug 06, 2012
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney gearing up for third wedding - Aug 26, 2010
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney wants a low key wedding - Aug 31, 2010
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears's spokesperson denies her engagement rumour - Apr 26, 2011
- David Beckham to open pub? - Aug 05, 2010