Spanish transsexual man to give birth to twinsMarch 22nd, 2009 - 12:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 22 (ANI): A 25-year-old Spanish man who was born a woman is pregnant with twins.
Ruben Noe Coronado interrupted the process of changing genders to preserve the female reproductive organs and give birth.
It was after undergoing fertility treatment that Coronado became pregnant.
Doctors had told his girlfriend, the mother of two children from a previous relationship, she couldn”t have any more children.
Coronado, born a woman called Estefania or Stephanie and still considered female under Spanish law, is due to give birth at the end of September.
Afterward, he plans to complete sex-change surgery, marry partner Esperanza Ruiz, 43, and assume the role of the babies” father.
“It’’s like being born with three hands. You take advantage of them while you have them and you get rid of one of them when they get in the way, The Telegraph quoted Coronado, an epileptic who was adopted as a child, as saying.
He said he would not sell his story “now or in the future”, but admitted he was “thinking of selling the picture everyone’’s going to want of me looking pregnant.
“If I don”t do it, someone else will and they”ll make a fortune,” he added.
He is the first Spanish transsexual to fall pregnant and it is thought he will become the world’’s first transsexual father of twins if everything goes according to plan. (ANI)
- Spanish 'miscarriage man' vows to become pregnant again - Sep 29, 2009
- Transsexual runs for office in Mexico - Feb 05, 2012
- I didn't know I had another grandchild: Julio Iglesias - May 02, 2012
- Briton becomes country's first male to give birth - Feb 12, 2012
- Jobless Briton fathers 15, with two more on their way! - Nov 27, 2011
- 61 years old woman becomes pregnant in Brazil - Sep 26, 2011
- Hong Kong transsexual battles for right to marry - Nov 11, 2009
- Hamilton's special Father's day - Jun 20, 2012
- Mexican woman pregnant with nine babies - Apr 27, 2012
- Cuban gay couple plans to wed on Fidel Castro's birthday - Jul 18, 2011
- New technique to help men become fathers post chemotherapy - Mar 15, 2011
- 15 million babies born prematurely every year - May 03, 2012
- Mexican woman with nine babies a fraud, say doctors - May 01, 2012
- 'Olympics panda' born in China - Jul 29, 2012
- Multiple murders: Four Mexican teenagers held - Jan 20, 2012
Tags: babies, coronado, doctors, esperanza, estefania, female reproductive organs, fertility treatment, fortune, genders, girlfriend, relationship, ruben, sex change surgery, spanish law, spanish man, stephanie, telegraph, three hands, transsexual man, twins