Spanish student’s headless body found in BritainJuly 18th, 2012 - 9:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 18 (IANS) A decapitated body of a man believed to be a Spanish student has been found in Britain’s Dorset county.
The man’s blood-soaked body was found at a flat, situated above a wine bar, after a young woman visitor arrived at the property but received no reply from inside, Daily Mail reported Wednesday.
The incident occurred at a flat in the Lansdowne area of Bournemouth, a coastal resort town. The victim, believed to be in his early 20s, was in Britain to learn English.
Neighbours reported hearing screams before the grim discovery Tuesday evening.
As police swooped on the flat, a trail of blood was found leading away from an narrow lane alongside the three-storey building.
Half an hour later, a blood-covered man, aged in his 20s, was arrested by police on suspicion of murder outside a private hospital a short distance away.
Police taped off the building and officers with sniffer dogs were seen searching an area to the rear of the property, possibly looking for a murder weapon.
- Dog survives after being stabbed 21 times - Nov 16, 2011
- Teenager sodomises, kills boy in Punjab - Jul 06, 2011
- Man hurt by pet cat's death kills self - May 09, 2012
- Ex-lover kills woman after discovering her affair with cop - Oct 06, 2010
- Elderly woman found dead in her Delhi flat - Jun 20, 2012
- Under fire, CBI blames police for failing to find Aarushi killers - Jan 02, 2011
- Elderly women's murder case solved, five arrested - Jul 26, 2012
- Father kills children to hurt his ex-wife - Dec 09, 2011
- Alleged killer held in British library - Sep 04, 2011
- Rescuers work with hope among mangled human remains - Nov 16, 2010
- Indian-origin woman on honeymoon killed in South Africa - Nov 15, 2010
- Man jailed for punching pregnant ex-girl friend to abort - Sep 07, 2012
- Woman jailed for biting man's ear - Mar 27, 2012
- Infosys employee held for wife's murder - Aug 14, 2010
- Wife of Infosys employee found murdered in Bangalore - Aug 10, 2010
Tags: britain london, coastal resort town, daily mail, decapitated body, dorset county, grim discovery, half an hour, headless body, hearing screams, murder weapon, neighbours, private hospital, reply, sniffer dogs, spanish student, suspicion of murder, trail of blood, tuesday evening, wine bar, young woman