Spanish PM visits UAE food exhibitionMarch 2nd, 2011 - 1:43 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, March 1 (IANS/WAM) Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero Tuesday visited the annual food exhibition in the United Arab Emirates.
The exhibition, Gulfood 2011, hosts 3,800 exhibitors and 81 international pavilions at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The event also has a Spanish pavilion which houses 160 companies from that country.
The visiting prime minister was accompanied by Spanish ambassador to the UAE Gonzalo de Benito and other officials.
- UAE to hold defence expo - Feb 10, 2011
- UAE firms to shut on Prophet's birthday Feb 17 - Feb 07, 2011
- UAE hosts international boat show - Mar 01, 2011
- UAE holds International Pearl Exhibition - Nov 11, 2010
- Contraband in X-mass cards seized in Dubai - Dec 26, 2010
- 1,000 travelers cheques seized in Dubai - Nov 14, 2010
- Dubai customs bust credit card racket - Mar 01, 2011
- No charge on money transfer to Egypt from UAE - Mar 03, 2011
- iPhone to help find doctors in UAE - Nov 10, 2010
- Nuclear plants needed to meet energy demand: UAE paper - Nov 14, 2010
- Lights festival begins in UAE - Feb 10, 2011
- YouTube channel launched for Dubai ruler - Feb 15, 2012
- UAE, Belarus discuss bilateral cooperation - Feb 22, 2012
- Dubai to host paper exhibition in September - Jul 05, 2010
- UAE seeks better relations with Chile - Feb 23, 2012
Tags: de benito, dubai world trade, dubai world trade centre, exhibitors, food exhibition, hosts, hv, international pavilions, jose luis rodriguez, jose luis rodriguez zapatero, luis rodriguez, luis rodriguez zapatero, march 1, prime minister jose luis rodriguez zapatero, spanish ambassador, spanish pavilion, spanish prime minister, united arab emirates, wam, world trade centre