Space fanatics to stage zero gravity wedding!June 4th, 2009 - 3:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 4 (ANI): Two space fanatics will have a wedding that is out of this world - literally.
Noah Fulmor and Erin Finnegan will be floating - possibly upside down - as they say “I do” in a specially modified Boeing 727-200 departing Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canavera, Florida, US.
The groom will offer the floating bride a ring made of fragments from a meteorite that crashed into the Earth 30,000 years ago.
Finnegan will wear a designer wedding dress with trousers to protect her modesty during weightlessness.
British space tourist Richard Garriott will officiate at the ceremony.
However, their handful of guests will have to shell out 3,250 pounds each to witness the ceremony on June 20.
“Noah wanted to get married in space but we probably won’t be able to afford it for another 25 to 50 years - so I suggested this as a compromise,” the Sun quoted Erin as saying. (ANI)
- US couple to become first to say "I do" in zero gravity! - Jun 20, 2009
- Oregon man is converting a 727 Jet Into a dream home - Jun 04, 2012
- 10 killed in Ghana plane crash (Lead) - Jun 03, 2012
- Mass wedding is national tradition, says UAE minister - Jun 28, 2012
- Hilary Duff & Mike Comrie's wedding photo creates a buzz on the Internet - Aug 16, 2010
- 1,600 orphan couples marry in Yemen's biggest mass wedding - Oct 22, 2010
- Space shuttle Discovery lands on Earth after final mission - Mar 10, 2011
- Hindus feel Brand-Perry marriage 'moving in right direction' - Oct 22, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Sara And Ali's 'Haldi' Ceremony Takes Place - Nov 11, 2010
- The grooms were drunk, the brides said no - May 01, 2012
- Britain's vicars get tips to detect fake weddings - Apr 12, 2011
- Japanese couple weds Hindu style in Bodh Gaya - Sep 24, 2010
- 9-year-old killed at Delhi wedding - Dec 16, 2011
- Cambodian snake wedding attracts hundreds of villagers - Jan 04, 2011
- US couple get married in middle of marathon - Feb 01, 2011
Tags: boeing, boeing 727 200, british space, compromise, designer wedding, earth, finnegan, fragments, gravity, handful, kennedy space center, london, meteorite, modesty, noah, richard garriott, space tourist, trousers, wedding dress, weightlessness