Sophie Monk calls herself a dud in bedOctober 14th, 2008 - 3:27 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Oct 14 (ANI): While she is considered to be one of the worlds sexiest celebrities, Aussie pop singer Sophie Monk has revealed that she thinks herself to be a dud in bed.
She revealed this fact during the Kyle and Jackie O breakfast show on 2DayFm.
Im not a very sexy person, Im very awkward, News.com.au quoted the former Popstars babe as saying.
Im probably bad in bed actually. I think I am a dud honestly. No one’’s going to tell you you”re bad in bed.
Why am I saying all this? You aren”t even asking the questions, I”m just bagging myself, she added.
Monk, who recently turned down an offer to appear nude in Playboy, and is home to promote a new range of shape wear called Hollywood Fashion Shapes, admitted that she was not comfortable with her body. (ANI)
- Sophie Monk engaged to long-time friend Jimmy Esebag - Jan 25, 2011
- Sophie Monk reveals why she ended her engagement after 3 months - Mar 22, 2011
- Sophie Monk offered $1 mn to bare all for Playboy - Jul 20, 2011
- Lara Bingle plans to pen beauty book - Mar 24, 2011
- Are Lara Bingle and Jason Derulo an item? - Nov 15, 2010
- Lara Bingle set for radio career? - Aug 18, 2010
- Robbie Williams is engaged, confirms mum - Nov 28, 2009
- Lara Bingle lets slip on-air she took her friends demerit points - Mar 25, 2011
- Sophie Monk hopes to find love again - Mar 14, 2011
- Daisy Lowe most comfortable in lingerie - Aug 09, 2011
- Toni Braxton 'considering' Playboy offer - Jan 06, 2011
- Robbie Williams moving Down Under? - Sep 16, 2009
- Miley Cyrus not single anymore? - Mar 31, 2011
- Sophie Monk splits from boyfriend - Feb 11, 2010
- 'Australia's Next Top Model' winner gaffe no publicity stunt, says judge - Sep 29, 2010
Tags: 2dayfm, babe, breakfast show, celebrities, dud, hollywood, hollywood fashion, kyle and jackie, kyle and jackie o, melbourne, news com au, playboy, pop singer, popstars, sexy person, shape, sophie monk