Soon, mini me robots that look and sound just like their owners!February 11th, 2009 - 4:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 11 (ANI): A Japanese company is offering to create doll that looks just like their customers, and can even talk like them.
Robotics firm Little Island is offering to create ”mini me” of clients with an in-built voice synthesizer to record their voice.
To create the ”Look A Like” doll, the company requires only a photograph of the subject and after six weeks they will send you a doll that looks exactly like you, reports the Sun.
The robot dolls are packed with state-of-the-art technology such as interactive touch switches, microphone, a camera, and multiple servo-motors for movement.
With the help of the voice synthesizer it can record the voice and then read back the latest reports as you. (ANI)
- Bizarre female robo 'croons by copying human singer' - Oct 15, 2010
- A living robot who smiles, sings like a girl! - Apr 12, 2012
- Female robot can sing like a pop star - Oct 15, 2010
- Robot makes debut performance on stage - Nov 16, 2010
- Delhi lad hopes his robots will bend it like Beckham - Jul 12, 2010
- Japanese creates robotic buttocks that quiver - Jul 06, 2012
- Japan's Robotic actress takes stage - Nov 12, 2010
- Scientists create robot which registers human emotions - Jul 16, 2012
- New robotic hand types like its human counterpart - Mar 04, 2011
- The silent assassin: Robots may perform military missions - Apr 18, 2011
- FBI issues warning over the 'video girl' Barbie doll - Dec 05, 2010
- Now a human-shaped mobile phone with skin-like outer layer - Mar 04, 2011
- 'Rent is too damn high' doll on offer for $49.99 - Oct 29, 2010
- From food joints to helipad - the business of F1 - Oct 23, 2011
- Vodafone India offers new international roaming pack - Jun 26, 2012
Tags: dolls, interactive touch, japanese company, london feb, microphone, photograph, robot, robotics, robots, servo motors, six weeks, state of the art, state of the art technology, sun, touch switches, voice synthesizer