Some young Brit children being indoctrinated to hate non-MuslimsFebruary 1st, 2010 - 3:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 1 (ANI): Britain’s Counter Terrorist Unit has evidence of some young children in the country of being indoctrinated to hate non-Muslims and champion a holy war.
“No child is ever too young to be started off on Jihad training,” states one document recovered by police from the North West’s Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU) during raids.
CTU officers, interviewed by the BBC’s Inside Out team for a special programme, show the document and a film they recovered of two children aged about three and six playing with a pistol and Kalashnikov rifle.
The CTU police say its discoveries, made separately, are evidence of attempts to radicalise youngsters, The Mirror reports.
The footage, which police believe was filmed in Pakistan, was uncovered on the hard drive of a suspect’s computer, though investigators have not revealed when the material was seized.
The video shows a girl and young boy playing with guns, which police believe are real.
“What do you do with the weapon?” asks a man’s voice. He answers his own question: “I want to kill the infidels [non-believers].”
A senior CTU officer said: “We believe this was filmed abroad. We have no idea who the children are. We were shocked to find it at the house. We have no reason to believe this is faked. The guns are real.” (ANI)
- Steal from enemy to fund terror: Al Qaeda - Jan 20, 2011
- GITMO detainees were radicalised in London to attack Western targets - Apr 26, 2011
- UK Muslim schools' pupils taught Hindus have 'no intellect', they 'drink cow p***' - Feb 13, 2011
- Osama bin Laden: billionaire heir who founded a terror empire (Profile) - May 02, 2011
- Police kill nine suspected Maoists in Jharkhand (Lead) - Jan 28, 2011
- UK terror police to monitor nurseries for Islamic radicalisation - Dec 11, 2009
- 1 in 3 Brit Muslims students back 'killing for Islam', 40 % want Sharia law: Wikileaks - Dec 22, 2010
- Kishenji's laptop recovered in search - Mar 20, 2012
- Killing of Bin Laden certifies that Pak is a terrorist sanctuary: Expert - May 03, 2011
- Frankfurt airport shooter shouted 'Allahu akhbar' before opening fire - Mar 04, 2011
- Karachi police arrest four suspected target killers - Oct 13, 2011
- NWFP, FATA prisons becoming fertile breeding ground for creating jihadis - Jan 02, 2010
- 70 per cent increase in proclaimed offenders, court absconders in Pak Punjab during 2010 - Jan 17, 2011
- British Muslims on jehad trip to Somalia: WikiLeaks - Feb 04, 2011
- British Muslims travelling to Somalia for "jihadi tourism": Wikileaks - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: attempts, bbc, champion, counter terrorist unit, counter terrorist unit ctu, discoveries, guns, hard drive, holy war, infidels, investigators, jihad, london feb, mirror, muslims, pakistan, pistol, youngsters