Somdev out, Prakash, Bopanna advance in Greece challengerApril 29th, 2009 - 8:46 pm ICT by IANS
Rhodes (Greece), April 29 (IANS) India’s Somdev Devvarman made a first round exit while Prakash Amritraj and Rohan Bopanna advanced at the 85,000 euros Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) challenger here.
India’s No. 1 Somdev was shown the door by French Edouard Roger-Vasselin, who won 6-3, 6-2.
Prakash thrashed Canadian qualifier Pierre-Ludovic Duclos 6-4, 6-0 to set up a second round meeting with Russian Michail Elgin.
Boppana, who qualified for the main draw, trounced wildcard Theodoros Angelinos 6-1, 6-2.
- Somdev, Prakash crash out, Bopanna advances in Bangkok - Mar 17, 2009
- Somdev, Prakash advance in Australian Open qualifiers - Jan 13, 2010
- Prakash out of Australian Open qualifiers - Jan 14, 2010
- Indians knocked out of Chennai Open singles (Roundup) - Jan 05, 2011
- Paes in mixed quarters, beaten in men's doubles (Roundup) - Jun 03, 2012
- Chennai Open: Indians flop in qualifiers - Jan 01, 2012
- Paes-Peya knocked out of French Open - Jun 02, 2012
- Bhupathi-Bopanna shocked in French Open first round - May 31, 2012
- Chennai Open: Goffin ousts Malisse - Jan 03, 2012
- Bopanna out of Bangkok challenger singles - Mar 19, 2009
- French Open: Bhupathi, Sania advance to mixed double quarters - Jun 04, 2012
- Aircel ATP Tennis: Nishikori eliminates champ Cilic - Jan 03, 2011
- Injured Somdev pulls out of Chennai Open - Jan 02, 2012
- Somdev qualifies, faces Ginepri in ATP tournament first round - Aug 16, 2010
- Somdev, Prakash in Wimbledon qualifiers second round - Jun 14, 2010
Tags: april 29, association of tennis professionals, atp challenger, duclos, edouard roger vasselin, India, ludovic, michail elgin, prakash amritraj, rhodes greece, rohan bopanna, somdev devvarman, theodoros