Somdev clinches Davis Cup tie for IndiaMarch 8th, 2009 - 12:39 pm ICT by IANS
Kaohsiung (Chinese Taipei), March 8 (IANS) India won their Davis Cup tie against Chinese Taipei after Somdev Devvarman beat Lu Yen-hsun to give the visitors an unassailable 3-1 lead in the Asia-Oceania Group I fixture here Sunday.
Somdev stunned the World No.59 6-1, 6-2, 6-3 in the first reverse single at Yang Ming Tennis Centre.
Rohan Bopanna will pay Ti Chen in the now inconsequential second reverse single.
- Somdev to play opening singles of Davis Cup tie - Mar 05, 2009
- Somdev gives India 1-0 lead in Davis Cup - Mar 06, 2009
- India, Chinese Taipei drawn 1-1 in Davis Cup - Mar 06, 2009
- India beat Taiwan 3-2 in Davis Cup tie - Mar 08, 2009
- Davis Cup: Misra says India have 50-50 chance - Mar 06, 2009
- French Open: Paes-Bhupathi, Bopanna-Qureshi advance, Somdev exits - May 26, 2011
- Davis Cup: Somdev stuns Lu to give India winning point(Lead) - Mar 08, 2009
- Singles will decide India's Davis Cup fate - Mar 05, 2009
- Bopanna-Qureshi out, Indian challenge over in Eastbourne - Jun 16, 2011
- French Open: Paes-Bhupathi seeded 3rd, Bopanna-Qureshi 5th - May 23, 2011
- Davis Cup: India, Chinese Taipei split opening day's singles (Lead) - Mar 06, 2009
- Asian Games tennis: India lose to Chinese Taipei, get bronze - Nov 15, 2010
- India up 2-1 after doubles victory in Davis Cup - Mar 07, 2009
- Davis Cup: Uzbekistan take 2-0 lead against India - Apr 06, 2012
- Mahesh Bhupathi opts out of Davis Cup tie - Mar 06, 2012