Small waistlines, big boobs latest trend among UK womenApril 8th, 2009 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 8 (ANI): British women sure know how to make men swoon over them - a new study has found that ladies are working really hard on their bodies, thus making their waistlines shrink and boobs expand.
The study of 1,000 women showed that last year, the average bra size for British women under 30 was 36 inches, but now it has thinned to just 34.
Meanwhile, the average cup size has increased from a C to a shapely D, reports the Sun.
A spokeswoman for cosmetic surgery clinic Birkdale, which conducted the study, put the changes down to women taking more exercise, cutting down on booze and fast food - and simply buying the correct bra size, spurred on by TV makeover shows. (ANI)
- Brit women 'the most shapely in the world' - May 24, 2010
- Thousands of Brit girls ready to splash out on boob ops - Sep 22, 2010
- Instant Uplift: the 'no-surgery boob job' bra! - Mar 09, 2010
- Liverpool girls have biggest boobs in Britain! - Oct 10, 2009
- Brit women hoarding 124 million unwanted bras - Mar 24, 2010
- Wayne Rooney's cousin slammed for partying just 2 days after boob job - Jul 03, 2010
- New 'boob job' bra boosts breasts' size in seconds! - Nov 12, 2009
- New M&S 'boob job' bra set to hit UK shelves - Jul 15, 2010
- Welsh great-grandma gets a boob job - Sep 08, 2011
- UK young girls' waistlines 4 inches larger now than 30 yrs ago! - Apr 14, 2011
- 11-year-old girls now have larger waistlines, than in '70s - Apr 14, 2011
- Reality TV spurs cosmetic surgery among youth - Aug 02, 2010
- Enhanced cleavage makes women more confident: Study - Mar 21, 2012
- The rise and fall of bust sizes among Brit girls - Dec 29, 2010
- Healthy UK women demanding gastric bands to stay thin - Jan 18, 2011