Six robbers lynched in BangladeshJuly 27th, 2011 - 3:26 pm ICT by IANS
Dhaka, July 27 (IANS) Six robbers were beaten to death in a Bangladesh village after their gang gunned down a villager.
The incident took place in Noakhali district early Wednesday.
Eight people, including three robber, were injured, Daily Star reported.
Police official Monjurul Islam Akand said a gang of robbers struck at a shop at around 2 a.m.
When the shop owner resisted them, he was shot dead.
Hearing gunshots, locals gathered there and caught the robbers.
The mob repeatedly hit the robbers, leaving six of them dead.
- Mob beats up armed robbers in Karachi - Mar 19, 2012
- Armed robbers loot Rs.15 lakh in Noida, nabbed, money recovered (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Bangladeshi shot dead in Libya - Jul 02, 2011
- Three robbery suspects lynched in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 01, 2011
- Two criminals lynched in Uttar Pradesh - May 27, 2011
- Villagers lynch two dacoits - Jul 26, 2011
- One dead in Bangladesh clash - Jan 30, 2012
- Two bank robbers killed in Jharkhand gun battle - Feb 10, 2011
- Man dies after robbers throw him off second floor - Aug 17, 2012
- 71 nabbed for lynching 10 men - Aug 04, 2011
- Hasina promises to make S.D. Burman's ancestral house a museum - Jan 17, 2012
- NHRC issues notice to Tamil Nadu police on killings - Feb 24, 2012
- Youth lynched for stabbing minor girl - Jun 24, 2011
- Three robbers lynched in UP village - Sep 06, 2012
- Jeweller's house looted at gunpoint - Nov 30, 2011