Six killed in Swiss plane crashApril 30th, 2012 - 2:48 am ICT by IANS
Geneva, April 30 (IANS) As many as six people, including two women, were killed in a small plane crash in Switzerland, police said.
The single-engine aircraft plunged into a field around 3.00 p.m. Saturday in a village of Tatroz, near Fribourg state. There were no survivors, Xinhua quoted police as saying Sunday.
According to police, two of the victims were found ejected from the device while the other four remained in the cockpit.
The accident’s cause was yet to be determined.
- Four Americans killed in Bahamas plane crash - Mar 27, 2012
- Child among three killed in Russian plane crash - Jul 22, 2012
- Light plane crash kills two in Austria - Sep 03, 2010
- Three killed in US plane crash - Jul 25, 2011
- 10 killed as air ambulance crashes near Delhi (Fourth Lead) - May 26, 2011
- 22 children killed in Switzerland bus accident (Lead) - Mar 14, 2012
- Pilot dies after mid air collision in UK - Jul 05, 2011
- Plane crash kills four in Russia - Apr 07, 2012
- Two dead in small plane crash in Austria - Aug 22, 2011
- Two killed in Pakistani Army trainer plane crash (Lead) - Jun 28, 2011
- 10 killed in Ghana plane crash (Lead) - Jun 03, 2012
- Nine killed as air ambulance crashes near Delhi (Second Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Austrian to circumnavigate world in small plane - May 12, 2012
- Seven killed in air ambulance crash near Delhi (Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Hundreds feared dead after Nigerian jet crashes in Lagos - Jun 04, 2012