Six hurt in 15 blasts across Pakistan provinceMay 2nd, 2012 - 12:18 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, May 2 (IANS) At least six people were injured in 15 blasts across Pakistan’s Sindh province Wednesday, a media report said.
Four blasts targeted the ATM machines of National Bank in Anaj Mandi, Fatima Jinnah Road, Naseem Nagar and Latifabad No.7 of Hyderabad town, reported Geo News.
Explosions also rocked Kotri, Dadu, Badin, Sukkur, Nawabshah and Qazi Ahmed areas of Sindh, causing panic.
One out of two blasts took place outside a bank in Larkana.
The media report said six people were injured in the explosions.
The blasts occured on a day that marks a year after the killing of Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad town by US commandos.
- One killed in Pakistan as militants attack rail tracks - Feb 25, 2012
- Bomb blast damages railway track in Pakistan - Nov 03, 2010
- 68 dead, 80 hurt in twin suicide blasts in Pakistan (Lead) - May 13, 2011
- Three injured in explosions at rail tracks in three Pakistani cities - Feb 11, 2011
- 14 killed, nearly 40 wounded in Pakistan blast (Second Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Power cuts darken Pakistan in Ramzan - Aug 04, 2011
- 30 killed in twin suicide blasts in Pakistan - May 13, 2011
- Judge to head Pakistan panel on Osama - Jun 01, 2011
- Suicide bombing toll in Pakistan rises to 36 - May 27, 2011
- Eight die as militants open fire in Pakistan park (Lead) - May 06, 2011
- Pakistan has nearly 100,000 HIV/AIDS patients - Dec 03, 2011
- Woman suicide bomber kills three in Pakistan (Lead) - May 10, 2011
- Three killed in Sindh bomb blast - Feb 14, 2010
- ISI now claims it helped US locate Osama - Apr 28, 2012
- 16 dead in Pakistan rains - Aug 12, 2011