Six government militiamen killed in PakistanNovember 16th, 2011 - 7:48 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Nov 16 (IANS) At least six people were killed when a car carrying pro-government militiamen was bombed in Pakistan’s northwest tribal region Wednesday, a media report said.
The bombing took place in Tirah valley of Jamrud town in Khyber Agency near the border with Afghanistan, Xinhua reported citing local media.
While one media report said it was a remote-controlled blast, others quoted security sources as saying that the explosion was triggered by a suicide bomber.
- Three killed, 20 hurt in Pakistan bombing - Apr 29, 2012
- 34 militants killed in Pakistan (Lead) - Feb 18, 2012
- One dead in Pakistan blast - Feb 15, 2012
- Six die in Pakistan bombing (Lead) - Apr 04, 2012
- 25 killed in Pakistan suicide blast (Lead) - Feb 17, 2012
- Pakistan blast: 31 killed, Taliban claims responsibility - Sep 15, 2011
- 15 killed in Pakistan suicide bombing - Feb 17, 2012
- 29 killed in Pakistan market blast (Second Lead) - Jan 10, 2012
- 10 killed, 40 hurt in Pakistan car bombing (Lead) - Sep 10, 2012
- Three killed in Pakistan roadside bombing - Feb 29, 2012
- Eight killed in Pakistan blast (Second Lead) - May 28, 2011
- 30 killed, over 50 hurt in Pakistan explosion (Lead) - Aug 19, 2011
- 12 killed in Pakistan hotel bombing - Aug 25, 2011
- Suicide bombing kills 34 in Peshawar funeral (Second Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- 20 killed, 40 injured in Pakistan blast - Jan 10, 2012