Six foreigners held in Malaysian drug bustNovember 21st, 2011 - 8:37 am ICT by IANS
Kuala Lumpur, Nov 21 (IANS) At least six foreigners have been arrested and narcotics worth about 20 million ringgit ($6.4 million) seized in a major drug bust in Malaysia.
Malaysian police said Sunday it was one of the biggest international drug syndicates in the country. The narcotics seized was methamphetamine, Xinhua reported.
The suspects — whose nationalities were not disclosed — were aged between 20 and 30.
They entered the country several months ago using “social visit passes”, police told state news agency Bernama.
- Malaysia raids football gambling syndicates - Jul 05, 2012
- Malaysian football betting syndicate busted, over 100 arrested - Apr 05, 2012
- Indian caught with drugs in Malaysia - Jul 23, 2010
- Malaysia rescues hijacked tanker - Oct 29, 2011
- Three brothers face hangman's noose in Malaysia - Jun 03, 2011
- Drugs worth $22.5 mn seized in Hong Kong - Jul 17, 2010
- Indian detained in Malaysia, drugs seized - Jul 07, 2009
- Chinese police bust drug ring - Jun 28, 2012
- 'Overwhelming Odor' Leads To Huge Drug Bust In California - Jun 27, 2010
- Two Indians held in Malaysia with drugs - Aug 10, 2010
- Three Indians held with drugs in Malaysia - Dec 10, 2009
- Nearly 50 mafia men held in Italy - Jun 07, 2012
- Pregnant woman held with drug-soaked jacket - Oct 14, 2009
- China busts multi-million-dollar fake drugs racket - Nov 29, 2011
- Malaysia vying for projects in India worth billions: Samy Vellu - Mar 09, 2011