Singapore Airlines bans mile-high clubNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:13 am ICT by admin
The warning comes after passengers discovered that the super jumbos’ 12 private suites are not soundproof.
The airline said it doesn’t want the romping sessions to offend other travellers or crew anywhere within the plane.
“All we ask of customers, wherever they are on our aircraft, is to observe standards that don’t cause offence to other customers and crew,” The Sun quoted the company, as stating.
“Nothing different applies for our Singapore Airlines Suites customers,” the company added.
However, some passengers are not convinced with the company’s “no sex” warning.
“So they’ll sell you a double bed, and give you privacy and endless champagne and then say you can’t do what comes naturally?” Tony Elwood, who travelled with wife Julie in a suite aboard the inaugural flight, told The Times.
Singapore Airlines is the first operator to use the new planes, flying between Singapore and Sydney from October 25. (ANI)
- Malaysia Airlines bans babies from first class - Jun 30, 2011
- Qantas' woes continue, jet returns to Sydney - Nov 15, 2010
- Qantas woman under investigation over 'mile-high' sex romp - Oct 29, 2010
- As fliers suffer, Kingfisher asked to furnish revised schedule (Roundup) - Feb 21, 2012
- Join the 'mile low club' at world's first Jumbo Hostel in Sweden! - Aug 04, 2009
- Travel travails continue for snow-hit Europe - Dec 21, 2010
- Singapore Airlines grounds three A380s - Nov 10, 2010
- British Airways flights disrupted by fresh strikes - Mar 28, 2010
- Gilani orders plane crash probe, official hints at blunder (Roundup) - Apr 21, 2012
- Qantas Airways' engine crisis continues - Nov 13, 2010
- KLM fliers can pick seat-mates on Facebook - Dec 16, 2011
- Now stay at 'hotel' Jumbo Jet 747 and pay $500 per night for 'cockpit suite'! - Jun 01, 2010
- 380 Indians to return from Japan Saturday - Mar 19, 2011
- Reading porn mags, emptying colostomy bag - Gross things people do on flights! - May 06, 2010
- Airlines advised not to hike fares: DGCA - May 11, 2012