Sindh CM terms Benazir a corruption goddessNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:01 am ICT by admin
She (Benazir) is eyeing the revitalised national exchequer which contained16 billion doolars, the Chief Minister said while speaking at a foundation stone laying ceremony of the North Nazimabad Gymkhana (NNG) on Sunday evening.
Rahim further said that her (Benazir) personal secretary distributed Rs1, 000 each to her workers, but it was turned down.
Talking about Benazir’s meeting with her brother Murtaza Bhutto’s son, he said that when she is not willing to give due rights to the children of her own brother how can one expect her to give anything to the common citizens, The News reported.
The government will continue to work with their coalition partners, said Rahim, adding, though there could be some differences, they will work as a united force for the betterment and prosperity of the country. (ANI)
- Gilani visits Benazir grave - Jun 21, 2012
- Pakistan mourns Nusrat Bhutto's death - Oct 24, 2011
- Pakistan remembers Benazir Bhutto - Dec 27, 2011
- Pakistan governance has been a failure: Fatima Bhutto - Sep 30, 2011
- Will bring Benazir killers to justice: Nawaz Sharif - Dec 11, 2011
- Poetry was way of making sense of the madness: Fatima Bhutto (Interview) - Sep 09, 2011
- Bhutto case: US journalist becomes witness - Sep 10, 2011
- Nusrat Bhutto was woman of dignity, courage: Daily - Oct 24, 2011
- Benazir killing probe almost complete: Gilani - Dec 28, 2011
- Fatima Bhutto draws road map for India-Pakistan peace - Oct 01, 2011
- Zardari tried to bribe my father: Fatima Bhutto - Apr 04, 2010
- Zardari, Gilani not committed to unearthing Benazir's murderers: ex political secretary - Nov 29, 2010
- Zardari donates blood - Jun 22, 2011
- Pak Election Commission doubtful about degrees of 298 lawmakers - Jan 12, 2011
- PPP has split into two groups: Qureshi - Apr 25, 2011