Simpsons to turn into zombies for Halloween specialOctober 2nd, 2008 - 12:25 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 1 (IANS) American animated sitcom “The Simpsons” will be transformed from a parody of the average US family to zombies, the flesh-eating corpses, in an upcoming episode for Halloween.The family of five with yellow skin turns into a deathly grey pallor “after they are turned into the undead in the annual Halloween episode”, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The episode forms part of the annual “Treehouse of Horror” series, which has been running on “The Simpsons” since 1990.
In the episode, lead characters Homer and Marge Simpson find themselves roaming the streets of Springfield with their three children Bart, Lisa and Maggie looking for humans to eat.
- Gordon Ramsay to star in 'The Simpsons' - Nov 13, 2011
- 'The Simpsons' Fetches The Approval Of FOX For Its 23rd Season - Nov 12, 2010
- The Simpsons to turn zombies for Halloween special! - Oct 01, 2008
- Cumberbatch to star in 'The Simpsons' - Jul 06, 2012
- 'The Simpsons' to return for 23rd season - Nov 13, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe to appear as a vampire on 'The Simpsons' - Oct 29, 2010
- Treehouse of Horror: Simpsons Spoofing Twilight - Oct 25, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe To Play A Vampire In Special ‘Simpsons’ Episode - Oct 25, 2010
- Vatican newspaper declares 'Homer Simpson a true Catholic' - Oct 18, 2010
- 'The Simpsons' To Make A Comeback In 2012 - Nov 15, 2010
- Zombie Look Of Sears' Site Grabs Many Eye-Balls - Oct 28, 2010
- London Dungeon advert showing Queen Mary I as zombie banned - Jul 14, 2010
- "The Simpsons" Season 23 To Start Next Year - Nov 12, 2010
- Zombie Beetles to soon light cinema screens - May 11, 2010
- The Simpsons celebrates its 20th anniversary - Jan 06, 2010