Simon Cowell to freeze his body when he dies!February 23rd, 2009 - 10:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 23 (IANS) Simon Cowell, the judge on the British talent show “X-Factor”, wants his body to be frozen when he dies so he can be brought back to life in the future.
Cowell, 49, is convinced that technology will bring him back to life and announced his plans to Premier Gordon Brown at a Downing Street dinner, reports mirror.co.uk.
“I’ve decided to have myself frozen when I die. You know, cryogenics. You pay a load of money and you get stuck in a deep freeze once you’ve been declared dead,” he said.
“Medical science is bound to work out a way of bringing us back to life in the next century or so,” he added.
- Simon Cowell wants to have his body frozen after he dies - Feb 23, 2009
- I need to have little Simons around: Simon Cowell - Feb 17, 2010
- Cowell wants his body frozen after death - Aug 22, 2011
- Cowell plans 'X Factor - The Musical'? - Sep 20, 2011
- Simon Cowell was joking about having his dead body frozen, says rep - Feb 25, 2009
- Cowell finds Gaga boring - Sep 28, 2011
- Simon Cowell says he was protecting Cheryl Cole - Jun 08, 2011
- Simon Cowell happy to use Botox - Mar 03, 2010
- Mariah to replace Cheryl on US 'X-Factor'? - Oct 25, 2010
- Cowell plans to launch lottery-style game show - Oct 24, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger to host 'The X-Factor'? - Mar 23, 2011
- Better judge than host: Nicole Scherzinger - Jun 30, 2011
- X Factor Season Premiere: Stacy Francis - Sep 22, 2011
- David Williams to join 'Britain's Got Talent' - Jan 02, 2012
- Simon Cowell to be knighted? - May 17, 2010