Shia LaBeouf is happy to be aliveSeptember 16th, 2008 - 2:50 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 16 (DPA) Up-and-coming Hollywood actor Shia LaBeouf, who is still in shock over a car crash in which he suffered severe injuries, is happy to be alive.The horrible experience was “eye opening” and he was happy to be alive, LaBeouf, 22, said in his first TV interview after the accident in July.
“The car hit me at 70 miles per hour,” said the actor, who co-starred with Harrison Ford in the latest “Indiana Jones” movie.
His truck flipped over on a street in West Hollywood. LaBeouf suffered injuries on his head, left hand and knee. The passenger riding with him and the driver of the other car were slightly hurt.
“It was one of the biggest things that’s happened to me, for sure, in my life. I’m grateful to be here,” said LaBeouf.
At the time of the accident, the actor was believed to be drunk, but has not been formally charged with any crime. The other driver was found to have run a red light, so LaBeouf may not be at fault for the accident.
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Harrison Ford to reprise last Indiana Jones role at 70 - Aug 23, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf says his damaged hand is now '100pc' better - Sep 22, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf's Hand Injury Brought Up In Recent Interview - Mar 17, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- Harrison Ford: No 'Indy 5' Plans Despite Rumors - Nov 11, 2010
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Shia LaBeouf confirms Indiana Jones 5 - Jun 17, 2009
- Fifth Indiana Jones movie in the offing - Jun 18, 2009
- Harrison Ford hopes to star as Indiana Jones for fifth time - Jan 13, 2010
- LaBeouf handcuffed after bar brawl - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- Indiana Jones 'to tackle Bermuda Triangle in fifth film' - Jun 10, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Criticizes His Own Performance In Indiana Jones Sequel - May 19, 2010