Sheryl Crow’s son a budding rock starFebruary 9th, 2009 - 1:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 9 (IANS) Rocker Sheryl Crow’s musical skills are already rubbing off on her 21-month-old son Wyatt.
Crow, who adopted Wyatt in 2007, says he has been quick to reach for his musical instruments.
Contactmusic.com quoted her as saying: “He is very musical and he has these funny little dances he does. He plays the drums. He gravitates toward the guitar all the time.”
Wyatt has also settled in well to life on the road after joining his mum on tour.
“He has been just wonderfully adaptive on the road. I’d love to say my life has totally changed, but it hasn’t actually changed that much. He’s just kind of gotten on board. He’s an amazing little guy in that he’s very social,” added the singer.
- Sheryl Crow says family and work keeps her going - Sep 27, 2010
- Sheryl Crow bribes her children to eat healthy - May 25, 2011
- Sheryl Crow's son doesn't like having a working mom - Feb 02, 2010
- IPL-5 performance a new high for Lesle Lewis - Apr 02, 2012
- Crow to write music for Broadway show - Sep 22, 2011
- Motherhood made Sheryl Crow's music better - Jul 19, 2010
- Sheryl Crow enjoying motherhood - Jul 11, 2010
- I feel young at 68: McCartney - Jun 27, 2010
- A Mexican shop making guitars since 1947 - Nov 13, 2011
- Sheryl Crow prefers to keep her life private - Jul 29, 2010
- Is Sheryl Crow dating Doyle Bramhall II? - May 09, 2011
- Sheryl Crow reveals her onstage secret - Dec 26, 2010
- Sheryl Crow opens breast cancer center - 'The Sheryl Crow Imaging Center' - Aug 27, 2010
- Tough to impress my daughter: Applegate - Mar 18, 2012
- Lessons in tabla, dholak in Trinidad schools - Apr 08, 2012