Sharjah to conduct survey of heritage areaJanuary 19th, 2012 - 1:12 am ICT by IANS
Sharjah, Jan 18 (IANS/WAM) The Sharjah Investment and Development Authority will conduct a geophysical survey in the emirate as part of a heritage project initiative.
The project is aimed at developing the old Heritage Area in the heart of Sharjah.
The project will be implemented in five phases and is expected to be completed in 2025.
The survey will apply different survey methods to map and determine the nature and extent of the Heritage Area.
- UAE launches major tourism project - May 02, 2012
- UAE charities help Myanmar refugees in Thailand - Aug 10, 2012
- Al Jazeera Park closed for makeover - Jul 15, 2012
- Abu Dhabi gives $10 mn for Kenya road project - Nov 25, 2010
- UAE funding wind farm in Seychelles - Mar 02, 2012
- Sharjah to develop heritage project - May 22, 2010
- Abu Dhabi to host earth summit - Dec 08, 2011
- UAE bans Egyptian livestock import - Apr 04, 2012
- Old homes being renovated in Dubai - Sep 04, 2012
- Sharjah marks International Museums Day - May 20, 2012
- Bangladeshi Nobel laureate meets Sharjah ruler - May 10, 2012
- US Muslim preacher named Islamic personality of year - Jul 10, 2012
- UAE calls for end of Myanmar violence - Aug 12, 2012
- UAE, UN aid agency explore cooperation - Aug 10, 2012
- Sharjah Light Festival 2012 to begin Thursday - Feb 09, 2012