Sharif won’t return to Pakistan for three more years: Punjab CMNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:17 am ICT by admin
His statement comes close on the heels of an announcement made by Nawaz Sharif’s son Hassan Nawaz that his father and uncle Shahbaz Sharif would return to Pakistan between November 15 and 30.
Nawaz Sharif was deported back to Jeddah within hours of his landing at Islamabad Airport on September 10.
Speaking about another former premier Benazir Bhutto, he said the matter of amnesty to her has been suspended in the Supreme Court.
The News quoted him as saying that the government has been in contact with MMA leader Maulana Fazlur Rehman, adding that the two sides could form a coalition government in future. (ANI)
- "Apologetic" Musharraf blames 'misleading' Chaudhry brothers for NRO fiasco - Oct 07, 2010
- President enjoys immunity, Pakistan PM tells apex court - Jan 19, 2012
- It's monarchy in Pakistan, not democracy, says Imran - Dec 17, 2011
- Pakistan's ruling party, PML-Q try to corner Nawaz Sharif - Oct 27, 2010
- PM should respect court orders: Nawaz - Jan 17, 2012
- Nawaz untrustworthy, entire PML-N leadership double-faced: PML-Q leader - Dec 05, 2010
- Gilani gets lawyer in contempt case (Evening Lead) - Jan 17, 2012
- Baitullah killed Benazir with Musharraf's consent: Pak's UK envoy - Dec 26, 2009
- Pakistan taps Interpol for Musharraf's arrest - Mar 01, 2012
- PPP won't run away from accountability: Zardari - Dec 21, 2009
- Gilani has no option but to write letter: Nawaz - Feb 11, 2012
- Musharraf expected to announce return to Pak in September - Aug 02, 2010
- Will bring Benazir killers to justice: Nawaz Sharif - Dec 11, 2011
- Five in race for Pakistan PM's post (Lead) - Jun 21, 2012
- 'Sworn enemies' Musharraf, Sharif and Zardari are 'famous Facebook friends'! - Mar 19, 2011
Tags: amnesty, been suspended, benazir bhutto, coalition government, contact, hassan, islamabad airport, jeddah, maulana, mma, nawaz sharif, november 15, pakistan, punjab cm, rehman, reporters, shahbaz