Shakira denies rift with music label bossesJune 9th, 2009 - 12:55 am ICT by IANS
London, June 8 (IANS) Pop superstar Shakira has dismissed rumours she was dumping her record label Epic, saying reports of a rift with its bosses were “not true”.
The Grammy Award-winning singer has been dogged by speculation that she was unhappy with executives at Epic records, with Internet gossip claiming she feels “neglected” by her current managers and has been courting other labels, reports dailystar.co.uk.
A publicist for the Colombian star however insists she has no plans to leave her musical home.
“(The rumours are) not true. She’s very happy at Epic,” said the representative.
- Shakira says she's not dumping her record label - Jun 08, 2009
- Shakira denies rumours of breakup with Pique - Oct 06, 2011
- Shakira not dancing at Chechen president's B-day gig - Sep 30, 2011
- Winehouse not collaborating with Lady Gaga - Jul 31, 2010
- King giggles at dating rumours with Prince Harry - Apr 18, 2012
- Shakira sues former employees - Aug 12, 2012
- 'Paltrow and Madonna are still friends' - Jun 11, 2010
- Aguilera honoured by gay community - Apr 22, 2011
- Hilton dismisses single leak - Dec 02, 2011
- Shakira's father pens down self-help book for parents - Dec 16, 2011
- Microsoft apologises over Amy Winehouse tweet - Jul 27, 2011
- Shakira shoots hot video with Rafael Nadal - Feb 18, 2010
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Beyonce stuns label bosses with 72 new tracks - May 17, 2011
- Shakira, Pique, a happy couple - Apr 17, 2011