”Sex on Dubai beach” woman returns to UK for ChristmasDecember 24th, 2008 - 2:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 24 (ANI): Michelle Palmer, the Brit woman convicted of having sex on a Dubai beach, has returned to Britain. However, the man she was arrested with remains in custody.
Vince Acors, 34, of Bromley, south-east London, was re-arrested last night as he prepared to board a flight back to the UK.
Hassan Matter, who represented Palmer and Acors during their trial in Dubai, said: “She didn”t have any problems because she had been in Dubai to work. Vince has some procedures to go through because his visa has expired. He went to the airport but did not have the paperwork. He had to go back to prison to sort it out.
“We don”t have any problem with the Dubai Public Prosecution. Everyone is doing their job.”
Acors was convicted of indecency with Palmer and jailed for three months, suspended on appeal, reports the Sky News.
Palmer, 36, of Oakham, Rutland, was working in Dubai as a publishing executive but was sacked after the allegations emerged. (ANI)
- Dubai beach sex man re-arrested - Dec 23, 2008
- British sex-on-the-beach couple back home from Dubai - Dec 25, 2008
- Dubai beach sex Brit couple to appeal - Nov 18, 2008
- Dubai sex-on-the-beach Brit couple return home - Dec 25, 2008
- DNA tests fail to establish illegal sex on the beach charge against Brit couple - Sep 03, 2008
- Dubai sex-on-the-beach Brit couple face quadruple sentence if appeal fails - Nov 19, 2008
- Sex on Dubai beach Brit couples jail sentences suspended - Nov 25, 2008
- Dubai beach sex Brit couple plead not guilty to sex charges - Aug 13, 2008
- British mans earlier admission to having sex on Dubai beach may nail him - Sep 02, 2008
- 'Double standards' of strict anti-sex laws in Dubai - Jan 17, 2010
- Brit man convicted in Dubai beach sex case remains detained - Dec 20, 2008
- Brit man in Dubai beach-sex scandal has boozy romp with two girls - Dec 09, 2008
- Dubai beach sex couple facing harshest sentence - Jul 26, 2008
- Freed Dubai sex-on-the-beach man now admits to Clintonesque-oral sex! - Jan 04, 2009
- Dubai beach sex Brit woman a victim of media trial, says pal - Oct 17, 2008
Tags: acors, allegations, beach woman, bromley, christmas, dec 24, hassan, having sex, indecency, job, paperwork, public prosecution, rutland, sky news, south east london, three months, visa, woman returns, working in dubai