Sex-mad Brits dream love-making site is Wembley stadium!November 22nd, 2008 - 12:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 22 (AN): When it comes to making love in public, sex mad Brits would go for Wembley, says a new book.
According to a new book called AQA’’s new Brilliant Answers, the home of English football tops a list of famous sites couples want to make love.
The second place went to Stonehenge while the London Eye landed the third position.
The book contains answers to the nation’’s strangest questions such as ”why is a Toblerone triangular” and ”what nationality am I if born in space.” (ANI)
- Twitter can be dangerous for your Olympics wellbeing! (Olympics Diary) - Aug 01, 2012
- A weekend of fiction for bookworms (IANS Books This Week) - Jul 21, 2012
- Marisa Miller New Spokesperson For NFL - Oct 12, 2010
- Researchers 1 step closer to solving mystery of famous bluestones of Stonehenge - Feb 24, 2011
- Ferguson 'spitting mad' after getting five-match touchline ban - Mar 17, 2011
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- England-Holland friendly at Wembley called off - Aug 09, 2011
- Archaeologists to explore feasting habits of ancient builders of Stonehenge - Dec 22, 2009
- Capello's mother to root for England in World Cup - Jun 06, 2010
- Stonehenge's secrets to be unravelled through laser scanning - Mar 12, 2011
- Stonehenge was surrounded by two circular hedges 4,000 years ago - Feb 06, 2010
- New book to lift the lid on Carla's love life - Sep 02, 2010
- New Indian novels mirror contemporary man-woman relationships - May 16, 2012
- Colonial India's treasures live in a Delhi home - Dec 14, 2011
- Menezes to blame for Brazil's Olympic agony, says Romario - Aug 12, 2012