Sex mad beaver leaves 20-mile trail of destruction!December 31st, 2008 - 4:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 31 (ANI): A lovesick beaver that escaped from his enclosure in Lifton, Devon, has left a 20-mile trail of destruction, gnawing his way through the countryside in a bid to build the perfect dam to attract a female.
The buck-toothed rodent was kept in the reserve under a license.
He fled his enclosure six weeks ago along with two females, which were soon recaptured.
However, the six-stone beast has now reached Gunnislake, Cornwall, in his randy quest.
Derek Gow, the rampant herbivores 43-year-old conservationist owner, said that it was proving difficult to catch.
Beavers havent lived here since the 13th century so beaver traps are in short supply. They dont exactly sell them at B&Q, the Daily Star quoted Derek as saying. (ANI)
- Mole-rats' secret can help brain survive in oxygen scarcity - Feb 27, 2012
- Derek Hough says that Cheryl Cole is his soulmate - Jan 12, 2011
- Dinosaur herd migrated over huge distances - Oct 27, 2011
- Brit man who had sex with horse escapes jail - Jan 30, 2011
- 75 mn yr oldest tooth-marks reveal mammals feasted on dino-bones - Jun 17, 2010
- Rats have best bite of rodent world: Study - Apr 29, 2012
- Were the ancestors of T.rex vegetarian? - Dec 21, 2010
- Remains of 10,000-year-old giant sloth found - Oct 30, 2011
- Newly discovered species of dinosaur bridges gap in dinosaur family tree - Apr 13, 2011
- Ukranian man to live with lions for five weeks! - Jul 28, 2011
- Peacock escapes from Central Park zoo - Aug 03, 2011
- Latvian Police search for escaped bear - Apr 23, 2012
- John Corbett, Bo Derek Give Glance Of Their Private Life - Feb 04, 2011
- Movie Review: Amelia (2010) - Mar 12, 2010
- UK residents called 999 dozens of times over 'ghost and UFO worries' - Sep 04, 2010