Seven Indians die in Nepal plane crash (Lead)May 14th, 2012 - 12:18 pm ICT by IANS
Kathmandu, May 14 (IANS) Seven Indians were among the 19 people killed Monday when their aircraft crashed in western Nepal, media reports said.
The aeroplane belonging to Agni Air crashed in Jomsom in western Nepal Monday morning.
Seven bodies of Indians have been found near the crash site, reported myrepublica.com.
Five passengers, including two children, two foreigners and an air hostess, have been rescued alive.
Xinhua reported that 19 people have been confirmed dead.
The plane, carrying mostly foreigners, was flying from Pokhara, a major tourist destination, to Jomsom.
Reports said the front portion of the plane was totally damaged.
- At least 7 Indians killed in Nepal plane crash (Second Lead) - May 14, 2012
- 13 Indians die in Nepal air crash (Third Lead) - May 14, 2012
- 13 Indians die as plane crashes into Nepal cliff (Fourth Lead) - May 14, 2012
- 13 Indians die as plane flies into Nepal cliff (Fifth Lead) - May 14, 2012
- 13 Indians die as plane crashes in Nepal (Sixth Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Nepal crash survivor recalls the horror - May 15, 2012
- The lunch date with parents that was never to be - May 15, 2012
- Six killed in Nepal road accident - Aug 20, 2012
- Big B, Abhishek shocked at Taruni Sachdev's death - May 15, 2012
- Nepal plane crash: If only it had been Monday - Sep 26, 2011
- Small passenger plane crashes during bad weather in Nepal, killing 16 - Sep 25, 2011
- Air crash in Nepal claims 14 lives - Aug 24, 2010
- 15 Indians killed as jeep falls into Nepal river (Second Lead) - Jul 28, 2012
- 15 Indians killed in Nepal accident (Lead) - Jul 28, 2012
- 14 dead in Nepal plane crash, soldiers search for bodies - Aug 24, 2010