Seven hurt as man opens fire in US casinoJuly 25th, 2011 - 1:40 pm ICT by IANS
Washington, July 25 (IANS/EFE) A man opened fire at a casino in Seattle Sunday, wounding seven people, four of them seriously, police said.
Jamie Sidell, police chief of Auburn town, Washington, said the attack took place inside the Muckleshoot casino, The Bellingham Herald reported.
He said a 42-year-old man armed with a handgun entered the casino looking for a woman, “probably his wife or girlfriend”, and found her dancing with another man.
The man opened fire at the pair, wounding them both, and afterwards shot at other casino patrons and staff. Five people were injured in the gunfire.
He tried to flee the scene, but the casino’s security guards tackled him. He was arrested.
- Four slain at festival in Mexico - Jul 27, 2012
- Six die in shootout at Brazil nightclub - Aug 28, 2012
- Man holds up Brazil vice president with toy gun - Jul 10, 2011
- One killed in shooting at US school (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- Masked robbers strike at Puerto Rico casino - Sep 17, 2011
- Gunmen attack funeral procession in Mexican city - Feb 17, 2011
- Police chase in Brazil ends with six suspects dead - Mar 27, 2012
- Funeral home attacked with fire bombs in Mexico - Mar 02, 2011
- 13 die as fresh tornadoes hit three US states - May 26, 2011
- Puerto Rican held for killing two in US - Aug 17, 2012
- TV personality slain in Honduras - Apr 24, 2012
- Gunman kills five in Colombia - Jul 28, 2012
- Two men gunned down while playing soccer in Mexico - Nov 11, 2010
- Teenager shot dead after George Clinton concert - Aug 01, 2011
- Journalist slain in Honduras - Dec 07, 2011