Seven held in China for prostituting underage girlsJuly 19th, 2012 - 9:39 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 19 (IANS) Seven people, including a 21-year-old woman, have been arrested in China for forcing underage girls to have sex with clients, police said Thursday.
The woman surnamed Lin and a younger female cousin kept eight underage girls in a rented room in Dashiqiao city of northeast China’s Liaoning province.
The accused made money by forcing the girls to have sex with five private business owners many times, Xinhua reported.
Three of the girls were aged under 14.
In May, Li Xingong, a senior official of the Communist Party of China in Henan province, was arrested for allegedly raping more than 10 underage girls.
- Chinese held for raping 11 girls - May 30, 2012
- Underage girl forces classmates into prostitution in China - Dec 07, 2011
- Chinese man forced sex slaves to act in pornography shows - Sep 24, 2011
- Chinese official held for sodomising minors - Aug 07, 2012
- Chinese man gets death for arson that killed 11 - Aug 20, 2012
- Dead woman married twice in China - Feb 22, 2012
- Man held for locking up women as sex slaves - Sep 23, 2011
- 14 Chinese kids rescued from human traffickers - Mar 11, 2012
- Following guilt pang, man surrenders for raping girl - Aug 08, 2011
- Chinese man is first to be prosecuted of sexual assault of another male - Jan 05, 2011
- Typhoon-triggered storms kill 14 in China - Aug 07, 2012
- China to deploy drones for marine surveillance - Aug 29, 2012
- Two held for Chinese journalist's killing - Sep 21, 2011
- Thieves steal tyres as owner celebrates new car - Sep 06, 2010
- Chinese woman tortures step-daughter to death - May 17, 2012