Self-locking, biometric digital wallet to make pickpocketing historyJanuary 30th, 2011 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 30 (ANI): Muggers beware: A self-locking, biometric digital wallet will soon make your profession a thing of the past.
The ‘Dunhill Biometric Wallet’ uses a biometric reader and opens only with a swipe of the owner’s finger, reports Fox News.
This carbon fibre credit card fortress can even be linked to your phone using Bluetooth, causing an alarm to sound on your phone if it and the wallet drift more than five meters apart.
Other features include a stainless steel money clip and a leather cardholder - neither of which can be accessed by a mugger.
The stylish gadget, however, doesn’t come cheap - it costs 825 dollars. (ANI)
- Cyber Monday Deals From Amazon A Boon For Gadget Lovers - Nov 27, 2010
- Now, 'smart' wallets that shrink when low on cash! - Dec 07, 2010
- 'Smart' wallets to tell you when you are low on cash - Dec 08, 2010
- Google to turn your smartphones into credit cards! - Mar 30, 2011
- This Buddhist monk is pop fan, likes fashion and tweets - Jan 17, 2011
- Bharti Airtel granted license for mobile payment service - Sep 15, 2010
- Entertainment needs make Indians come up with innovative cellphone uses - Apr 17, 2010
- Paper clip boosts yield of de-addiction drugs - Aug 08, 2011
- Hackers could make your car unsafe, McAfee warns - Sep 09, 2011
- Swipe your mobile 3 times a day with saline wipes to keep it bacteria-free - Mar 17, 2011
- Your card details could be 'robbed by radiowave' - Apr 30, 2012
- Burberry introduces new range of watches in India - Aug 18, 2010
- 'Solar jacket' lets Kindle last forever - Apr 04, 2012
- Fingerprint recognizing phone launched - May 05, 2011
- High-tech mobiles used in AIIMS paper leak - Jan 09, 2012