Security guard forces teen to pay with sex for shopliftingJuly 2nd, 2008 - 11:36 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, July 2 (ANI): A suspected 15-year-old female shoplifter in Papua New Guinea has claimed that she was forced to pay for her crime with sex.
The young girl has told police that security guards working at the Rainbow Store in Mt Hagen, Western Highlands Province, suspected her of stealing.
She said that the guards detained her in their office before one forced her to have sex with him, reports the NZPA.
According to PNGs Post-Courier newspaper, the girl reluctantly had sex, as she was scared.
After the girl was released she reported the matter to police who are now expected to make an arrest.
Now, police in PNGs Highlands’ region are investigating claims that the security guard forced her to pay her crime with sex. (ANI)
- 'Santa Claus' with gifts robs office in Papua New Guinea - Dec 01, 2010
- "Underpants' thief" terrorising plane passengers in Papua New Guinea! - Oct 12, 2009
- 6.7-magnitude earthquake strikes Papua New Guinea - Mar 22, 2012
- UP girl's murder confirmed; 11 cops, three doctors suspended (Second Lead) - Jun 13, 2011
- Gabriela Irimia cautioned by police for shoplifting - Jan 09, 2011
- Teenaged boy raped at knife-point by 10 women - Nov 22, 2010
- Miss El Paso arrested for shoplifting - Aug 11, 2011
- Dog mauls four-year-old girl's face - May 28, 2011
- Guide on how to shoplift by Brit university newspaper angers retailers - Feb 22, 2011
- Minor Australian kids charged with rape, arson - Jan 29, 2012
- Jessica Buchanan to arrive in a commercial flight from Somalia - Jan 31, 2012
- Woman arrested for stealing 2398 jars of coffee - Nov 05, 2011
- Chinese province hit by sex crimes - Apr 24, 2012
- Borther cries foul, woman unable to bear boy child dies - Oct 20, 2011
- Meet the pups that sing like sirens! - Dec 14, 2009