Security concerns keeping tourists away from Pakistan: Czech envoyNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:49 am ICT by admin
In an interview to the Daily Times, he said foreigners could behave keeping in mind the sensitivities of Pakistan’s society, but at least they should be free of worries about personal security.
Speaking about the Pak-Czech bilateral relations, the Ambassador said that after initial slump, trade was continuously rising between the two countries and had already crossed 72 million dollars.
utual relations had improved in all spheres since Pakistan had opened its embassy in Prague last year and the Czech Prime Minister had visited Pakistan in May 2007, he said.
Langer went on to say that the Pak-Czech relations were not confined to a bilateral dimension, but it has a multilateral approach. (ANI)
- Czech envoy hails development of Abu Dhabi - Sep 29, 2011
- Aisam becomes first Pak player to cruise into grand slam event - Sep 07, 2010
- Czech designs captivate Indians at expo - May 11, 2011
- Four pacts to be signed during Ansari's visit to Czech Republic, Croatia - Jun 05, 2010
- Former Czech president Vaclav Havel dies - Dec 18, 2011
- Czech team nominated for Davis Cup semifinal - Sep 05, 2012
- Ukraine expels two Czech diplomats for spying - May 14, 2011
- Djokovic to miss Serbia's Davis Cup tie - Mar 28, 2012
- Pakistan aiming at better relations with S.Korea: Gilani - Mar 25, 2012
- Connecting Roma gypsies to their Indian roots, via screen (With Image) - Jul 08, 2012
- India signs MoUs with Czech Republic, seek help for combating terrorism - Jun 09, 2010
- UAE, Pakistan hold talks on bilateral relations - Oct 08, 2011
- Chinese, South Korean presidents meet in Seoul - Mar 26, 2012
- India-Czech trade could touch $3 bn by 2015 - Apr 05, 2012
- To counter China, India needs to do naval diplomacy (Comment) - Aug 28, 2011
Tags: ambassador, bilateral relations, continuously, czech prime minister, czech republic, foreigners, million dollars, multilateral approach, personal security, prague, security concerns, slump, spheres, total population, tourists, visited pakistan, worries